Cloves are expensive not in a sense that they cost more than other such counterparts but rather because of the reason that these are rich in awesome medicinal, culinary and health benefits. Cloves are rich in antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is rather also a carminative and anti-flatulent substance which works as a complete medicine against all associated problems. Cloves have also been used in aroma therapy because of its characteristic smell. Because of its anti-sceptic properties, clove proves to be a natural antiseptic medicine also. If I speak in short, clove is a complete medicine and health booster for humans. Some such facts associated with cloves have been listed by us here in this article:-
Medicinal Benefits of Cloves:-
Eating cloves has been found associated with countless medicinal benefits. It has the power to prevent and remove all your oral and dental health problems besides eliminating your risk of problems like blood pressure, constipation, irregular bowel movements and other such diseases like anaemia. Some such medicinal benefits of cloves have been listed here by us:-
1. Cloves can be used as a natural anaesthetic and antiseptic. This makes them an ideal remedy against teeth and gum problems. It works also as a decoction against problems like flatulence and indigestion.
2. Cloves increase your gut motility and enhance your digestive health. These bring about the desired improvement in secretion of gastrointestinal enzymes and thus relieve problems related with indigestion like constipation and irritable bowel movements.
3. The presence of minerals like Potassium, Manganese, Iron, Selenium, Manganese etc. Makes cloves an awesome medicine against disorders like blood pressure problem and diseases like anaemia. Consuming cloves can also help you control your heart rate and blood pressure.
4. The presence of Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C and other vitamins like Vitamin-K, Vitamin-B6 etc. Makes cloves a working medicine against skin problems, lung problems, lung and oral cavity cancers. The presence of antioxidants helps cloves to bring about a pause to the formation of free radicals which brings about a pause to the spread of cancer cells.
5. Because of its strong smell, clove oil is also used in aromatherapy which includes the usage of strong fragrant ingredients for its effect.
6. If you are suffering from intestinal worm problem, you should start consuming cloves as it will kill all the worms from your intestine.
Health Benefits of Cloves:-
Cloves don’t just act as a health packed stuff or spice for humans but rather they act as a complete stuff for health as well. Cloves keep you healthy, fit and fine. Cloves come with a number of health benefits for humans. Some such health benefits can be listed as follows:-
1. Cloves act as an awesome fever reducing agent. People suffering from persisting fever can use clove oil to get rid from this fever.
2. Cloves act as an awesome mosquito repellent and thus we can use cloves to repel mosquitoes which can otherwise result in diseases like malaria, typhoid and chikungunia.
3. Cloves increase the gut motility and decrease tooth cavities as well. Cloves have the power to replace a dentist as they can aid every tooth problem.
4. Cloves have also been found beneficial in reducing blood sugar levels in the cases of patients suffering from diabetes.
5. Cloves make the skin feel warmer. Just fry some cloves in oil and then use that oil for massaging your skin. You will feel added warmth with this massage for your body.
6. Cloves act as a natural remedy against sore muscle problem. Cloves normalize the flow of blood in your body by enhancing circulation of blood and normalizing it.
Diet Plans That Include Cloves:-
Many health conscious diet plans include cloves as spice, oil or ingredient in their dishes and food products. Some such diet plans that include cloves have been mentioned here:-
- Clove as a spice is used in making dishes like chicken, fried fishes and meat. Vegetarian people use it while making rice, soups, sauces and pickles.
- Cloves are also advised to be consumed by a person suffering from ill effects of winter.
- Cloves must be added in a person’s diet if he or she is suffering from bacterial or fungal infections or if he or she is at the risk of sceptic.
- People with worms in their stomach can also be advised to add cloves in their diet.
Safety Precautions While Consuming Cloves:-
Cloves are very beneficial for humans if taken in a controlled, regulated and recommended amount but even they are associated with some side effects and most of these side effects result because of a consumption in an access. Here we have listed some safety precautions that need to be followed while consuming cloves to avoid chances of side effects because of this consumption:-
1. Never consume anything that is excessively rich in Cloves. This can lead to problems like gastrointestinal irritation and other such problems in people.
2. Some people also link excessive consumption of cloves with disorders related to nervous system. You should never consume cloves in an access.
3. People suffering from stomach ulcers or ulcerative colitis should avoid food added with clove spice.
4. Cloves are healthy and rich in medicinal benefits. This doesn’t means that you stop consuming everything else and get dependent only on cloves.
5. In case you observe any kind if sign or side effect taking place with yourself after consumption of cloves, you should immediately consult about it with a health professional, expert or doctor. You should completely stop consuming cloves for an instant relief and you should consume it only once your doctor allows it to be consumed by you.
6. If you are suffering from any kind of plant allergy or if you are allergic to cloves, you should never consume them in this case as well.